Popular Posts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

hmmmm...

The photo contest is still going! ...and we are still receiving photos...deadline to enter is March 15th. But, I think next time I will begin the photo submission time and end it 10 days later or something. I don't want to do any one a dis-service by posting their photo 2 weeks after the first submissions. But, there could be a "sneaker-winner" in one of the last 2 images I posted.
So far...pssst...better whisper (but I don't think anyone is reading this anyway) so far "Ranger" is in the lead.
Will he be booted off his throne by a swift parrot photo swooping in with more voting friends??
I don't know.

What I do know, is that I am glad that so many people out there are hearing about Cavalier Bird Toys and the donation efforts they put forth for helping out abused and neglected pet birds.
I think its great what they do.

By the way...why hasn't anyone shown interest in designing a toy for their pet bird?

No comments:

Post a Comment